Numerous speaker requests have been coming in particularly on 21st Century Capabilities and The Future of Jobs, Skills and Work; The Future of Training and Learning; What makes a VET System World-Class and World-Leading; and 4th Industrial Revolution, Workforce 4.0 and the Relevance of Tertiary Education.
This can be in the format of a key note, interactive/practical sessions, as a standalone forum or part of a professional development day, conference or network meeting.
Upcoming conferences and experiences include:
- 21st Century Capabilities – The Future of Jobs, Skills and Work for Frankston Mornington Peninsula LLEN on 27 July 2018
- Healthy Australian Agribusiness 2020+ on 23 August 2018
- City of Entrepreneurs Tour – Social Capital for a high school on 24 August 2018
- What makes a VET System World-Class and World-Leading at APIEF on 29 August 2018
- 4th Industrial Revolution, Workforce 4.0 and the Relevance of Tertiary Education at ACPET National Conference on 29-31 August 2018
- VDC 2018 Teaching and Learning Conference, Innovative Teaching Practices in VET, 6-7 September 2018
- City of Entrepreneurs Tour, 12 September 2018
- Skilling Australia’s VET Future, Adelaide 2018, National VET Conference, 13-14 September 2018
- Local Government Professionals, South Australia HR Conference, 19 September 2018
- VTA and Study Melbourne Real Day Outs in Melbourne, Geelong and Mildura, 25-27 September 2018
- Future World of Work and 21st Century STEM Tour, 28 September 2018
If you would like to explore a potential topic, event or professional development, please contact me on +61 416 150 491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.